The Egyptian Human Resources Management Association (EHRMA) Registration # 477 for the Year 2000, Cairo, Egypt, has been serving the HR profession in Egypt since its inception in the year 2000. With almost 20 years in service, reviewing the association’s service suite to its valued members on the corporate and individual levels appears to be a necessity for ensuring the sustainability of the association in pursuit of its mission:
"Regulate, develop, and support the HR profession as an integral component of the social and economic development in Egypt and the Region."
"A world-class professional association internationally recognized as the voice and reference of the HR profession in Egypt and the Region."
- Awareness of HR profession
- HR best practice/regulation
- Ethics / professional behaviors
- Advocacy / voice / Lobbying
- HR Professional Development
- Research & development in HR
- HR Accreditation
- Networking / Communication
- Organization Sustainability (Governance – financial – operational effectiveness)
- International / Regional Outreach